Findlay Creek Village
Years in the making, Findlay Creek Village breaks new ground in both home design and land conservation. Each new home includes paid stewardship in the South Nation Conservation, helping preserve and protect the important wetlands.
- Mix of single-family homes, townhomes, semi-detached homes, and gallery townhomes
- Adult lifestyle enclaves nestled in the community with exclusive amenities
- Anchored by a wonderful community shopping centre with a diverse offering of stores
- Minutes away from future LRT stations
- A vast network of conservation lands with boardwalks, education opportunities, and wet lands
Findlay Creek Village has become one of Ottawa's fastest selling communities where homes balance striking architecture with traditional craftsmanship for storybook streetscapes. Development began in 2002 and has continued steadily through 22 phases with scheduled completion in 2027. The total number of Tamarack homes planned for Findlay Creek Village is approximately 2,250, with land also being reserved for three new schools, one of which opened to students in 2017. Taggart Construction has been the infrastructure contractor from the beginning, providing excellent quality and service. The commercial plaza that anchors the community is expertly managed by Taggart Realty Management, providing residents with many useful amenities, steps from home. Findlay Creek Village is a complete community that blends beautiful lots with trails, parks, athletic facilities, and commercial development, all in a central location minutes from public transit.