Built by Doran Contractors and managed by Taggart Realty Management, the Signature Centre is comprised of 117,000 ft2 of prime retail space. Created to service an ever-growing residential community in Kanata, the Signature Centre is among one of Kanata’s most frequently visited retail sites.
Anchored by Farm Boy, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, The Beer Store, and BMO, Signature Centre’s visibility on Terry Fox Drive, ample free parking, and eclectic mix of tenants makes this the ideal one-stop shop. It is home to tenants such as Fratelli’s, Zak’s Diner, Pure Kitchen, Dairy Queen, Jojo’s Chocolates, MyHome Furniture, and more.
- Professionally owned and managed
- Collaborative project for the Taggart Group of Companies
- Excellent visibility in a high traffic location
- Trade area population of over 230,000
- Fully leased with a complementary mix of over 20 local and national tenants including restaurants, shops, and services
- 17,000 ft2 of prime retail space servicing a growing community
Signature Centre is amongst Taggart’s most successful retail plazas and continues to attract quality tenants and shoppers from not only the immediate area, but the entire national capital region. Recognizing the demand, Taggart Realty Management, with its construction partners Doran Contractors and Taggart Construction, has continued to develop new retail in the area, including the fully leased Kanata Commons located off Campeau Drive, and the future Kanata West Centre and Business Park off Palladium Drive.